Sunday, April 27, 2014

Thing 10 - Sharing Photos

I have a Snapchat account (with a horrible user name that I can't change . . . ), but this gave me an opportunity to reuse it. My sons are probably doing some eye rolling right now at the shots I've sent them.  The biggest eye opener here is the bevy of screen capture apps!  Wow!  SnapRoll, SnapBox, SnapCapture, and SnapChat Save Pics.  Professional use?  Those 4 babies right there!  All I heard the last few years was, "It's private," and "No one else can see my SnapChats."  No reason at all to be leery or cautious or modest or concerned at all, right?  Thank you for giving me those splendid teaching tools! 

And, oh yeah, I love this tongue-twister of a label.  Had to put it here just for kicks.  See how fast you can say it.  Hee, hee.  From the iTunes store:

SnapBox - a snaphack for snapchat to save all your snap chats and screenshot

1 comment:

  1. Love the comment about your sons rolling their eyes! But how many kids can say that their mom is cool enough to know about Snapchat and how to use it?! :)

    ReplyDelete