Sunday, April 27, 2014

Thing 7 - Saving and Sharing Content

So many things I haven't taken the time to even look at!  One that I've only browsed through when it pops during a search is the ever present Pinterest.  To be honest, I thought it was largely for those people with lots of time on their hands who spend that time decorating their homes, decorating their parties, decorating their nails, and so on.  Gosh, I was wrong!  Thank you for forcing me to not be so full of assumptions and to look at something pretty useful and cool.  I've picked up some cool ideas for my school library by looking at the library links provided, as well as gotten a few laughs from "Awful Library Books" (which I did bookmark, of course)!

And back to poking fun at those people who pin party ideas, I now have my own board entitled, "Grad Party Ideas," for the big day in our house in about 5 weeks.  I'm just not someone who takes a guided tour unless someone makes me.  I'm so glad I did.  I will probably start a board with teen reads on it, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment