Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Haiku Deck!

I love Haiku Deck!  Aren't we all always in a hurry?  I love that presentations can be prepared so quickly with this cool little app.  I plan to share it with students as well as teachers this fall, due not only to its simplicity, but more importantly, because of the incorporation of Creative Commons.  Talk about banging your head against the wall - yikes!  Not only do students ignore copyright, but incredibly often it's with the teacher's encouragement.  I see this as an inroad to enlightening both young and not-so-young violators.  And, yes, less IS more.  I do wish you could vary text size.  Maybe it's possible, and I just haven't discovered it.

Now back to being in a hurry . . . yet accomplishing nothing! Ah, summer . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment