Friday, July 11, 2014

Thing 20 - Games, games, games

Well, I must start by saying that I am not a gamer in any way.  When I have free time and have a device in hand, I am much more likely to read than play.  However, I do adore board games and card games and family game night for one reason.  And that is because it allows us (sometimes forces us?) to talk and laugh and interact with one another.  Online gaming misses the target for me.  I guess this is revealing my age, right?

With that said, I did peruse the games listed and found some that piqued my interest.  I have never and will never even open up Candy Crush, BUT the word games were a bit fascinating.  Word Collapse is the first one I tried.  It was fun, and the levels got more challenging.  I do enjoy some online games like Words with Friends and Scrabble, as well.  I'm thinking I might enjoy some kind of artsy, doodling one, too, if I find one.

And, actually, when I think about it, I have enjoyed some online Word games with my kids now and then, so I guess what I said earlier about not being able to interact with one another isn't quite true, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment