Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thing 19 (Just in time for my trip!)

Road Ninja, I love you!  We are taking a road trip soon, and I will put you to a REAL test.  So far, "driving" around my living room, you are smooth and wise and all knowing and an economist.  No sense of humor, though.  Just kidding (that I expected one)!  I even found a home cleaning business just up my street that I didn't know existed.  Hmmm . . . Could come in handy even when I'm not on the road.

Ah, it says too much about me, perhaps, that I've selected Vivino to download, AS A HOBBY no less!  Anyway, I am much like the fellow in the tutorial, always forgetting a great wine's name.  I'm not all that excited about sharing my low-brow tastes with others, but I like the app for keeping track of labels.  Better than occasionally writing a name in my silly Notes or Reminder section. 

I promise not to use Road Ninja and Vivino at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment